When placing an order with Emmaline's, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
We accept returns, for in store credit, and exchanges up to 14 calendar days from the time of it's arrival if purchased online, and the day of purchase in store.
- Items cannot be washed or used.
- Items cannot me embroidered or heat pressed. All embroidered and heat pressed items are made custom for you.
- Items must still have the tags on them.
- Items can NOT be sale items.
- Items cannot have a pet or smoky smell.
- Headbands, hats, bath balms, gift cards, cosmetics, intimates, bras, camisoles, slips, shoes, tights, socks and Final Sale/Clearance category items are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We do not refund for shipping costs.
- Orders cannot be changed, modified or canceled after checkout. If they are canceled, you will receive in store credit.
- We will only accept one coupon per order.
- If you have any questions prior to purchase or after, please email email@example.com or call 423-503-0254
Final Sale Items
- Monogramed/Custom Items
- Sale Items
- Holiday Items
- Bath Balms
- Final Sale/Clearance
All personal monogram items are FINAL.
You are responsible for ordering your item(s) correctly. We are not responsible for any incorrect instructions you may provide.
Sorority Embroidered Items
All sorority embroidered items are FINAL. These items are custom made for you.
All sale items are FINAL. If you purchase it at a discounted price, it is considered a Sale item.
Add-ons and re-orders
You cannot add-on to your individual order. You can place a second order that will be processed separately from your initial order.
Defects or Problems With Your Order?
- If you have received an item with any problems or defects, please contact us within 3 DAYS to inform us of the issue. If we are not notified within 3 days of receiving the item, then it will no longer qualify for a return or replacement. You must include a photo of the damage/defect with your email.
- We are not responsible for damages to clothing caused by improper care or handling , or incorrect sizing.
- Exact colors of merchandise may vary due to photography, indoor/outdoor lighting, and computer monitor resolutions. Clothing patterns may also vary due to where they are cut. These situations do not qualify as defects and the buyer will pay return shipping if a return to our store is attempted.
How should I send my return back?
Please send returns to
163 River Street
Chattanooga, TN 37405
133 Frazier Avenue
Chattanooga, TN 37405